ceda Customer Charter
All Member Companies of the Catering Equipment Distributors Association (ceda) are proud to acknowledge that they trade in accordance with the CEDA Charter and will:-
- Provide professional advice to their customers on all aspects of design, and supply of catering equipment including information relating to sustainability and energy efficiency of equipment, allowing customers to make an informed choice.
- Provide a dedicated help facility to assist their customers with all aspects of commercial catering equipment.
- Provide their customers with equipment, which is both competitively priced and value for money.
- Exchange any item of catering equipment, which does not perform to manufacturer's specification.
- Have ceda technical service staff trained to the highest standards to provide an efficient and competent service.
- Provide customers with instructions on each new appliance supplied.
- Provide customers with service charge-out rates upon request.
- Respond to all after sales service requests within customer's agreed time scale.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible after sales care.
These statements do not affect customers' statutory rights and ceda members agree that any customer with a grievance against a member company can refer to the Association's Secretariat for advice and arbitration.
This Customer Charter is the basis for a continuing satisfactory and fair-trading relationship between ceda Members and their customers.