CaterQuotes is the new standard for finding, quoting, estimating, specifying, and purchasing Catering Equipment.
The following questions and answers will help you decide on whether CaterQuotes is right for you and your organization.
What can CaterQuotes can do for my company?
- Save you time by automating the quoting and purchasing processes
- Eliminate the need for printed catalogues and price lists
- Drastically reduce errors
- Never lose money with outdated pricing again
My company has our own internal quotation system that we created. Why should we use CaterQuotes?
- Whenever a manufacturer changes a price, it's automatically updated in CaterQuotes (someone has to maintain this for you in your system)
- When an item has configuration options and accessories, CaterQuotes takes you step by step through those options so that you don't make mistakes
- CaterQuotes has images to make product identification easier
- CaterQuotes shows you equivalent items with the click of a button
- CaterQuotes includes spec sheets, installation manuals, parts catalogues, etc. - it's a one-stop source for Catering Equipment information
My company sometimes uses a quotation system that one of our manufacturers provided. Why should we use CaterQuotes?
- A manufacturer-specific quotation system is only good for quoting product from that manufacturer.
- CaterQuotes is an industry-wide system and will include product from all Catering Equipment manufacturers.
My company is really small, we only have a limited number of people that do quotes, and we use Excel® spreadsheets. Why should we use CaterQuotes?
- Using an Excel® spreadsheet for quotations limits the product selection in your quotation (because you cut and paste from your last quotation to save time).
- CaterQuotes gives you the entire industry at your fingertips and allows you to quickly and easily find equivalent items.
- Using Excel® spreadsheets for quotations does not easily facilitate project tracking and management.
- CaterQuotes has project management and tracking built into the programme.
- With Excel® spreadsheets, you still have to rely on outdated printed catalogues and price lists.
- In CaterQuotes, the pricing is always up-to-date, allowing you to eliminate the need for printed catalogues and price lists.
- With Excel® spreadsheets, you have to update the pricing in your quotation manually whenever there is a price change.
- With CaterQuotes, you can update the pricing in your quotation with the click of a button.
Why not give CaterQuotes a try? Visit www.CaterQuotes.co.uk for your free, no-obligation trial.
Still not convinced? Please contact us @ 0800 030 4458 for a personal demonstration on how CaterQuotes will benefit you and your company.
Natalie Courbet – Sales Administration (Ncourbet@caterquotes.co.uk)
Paul Shaw – Senior Tech Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aidan Batchelor – Tech Support (email@example.com)