Jelf Clarke Roxburgh
We have teamed up with Jelf Insurance Brokers to offer our members a range of insurance policies to suit your businesses activities.
Jelf Insurance Brokers put their clients at the front of everything they do. Being awarded the IIC (Investor in customers) award and the national broker of the year 2015 award, there’s a reason why we have chosen to work with Jelf.
As you may be aware, more and more customers are insisting on catering equipment distributors having Professional Indemnity Insurance, meaning gaining the right insurance for your business is increasingly more important. The insurance policies arranged for CEDA members can include features such as:
- Single Policy to cover Office Contents/Computers, Stock, Business Interruption, Tools and Plant, Contract Works, Liability, Professional Indemnity and Directors and Officers cover.
- Automatic Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public and Products Liability up to £5m available with higher limits available
- Financial loss cover
- Tools cover can include unattended vehicles and overnight cover
- Payments by direct debit available
- Cover may not be subject to height restrictions / limitations
So why not put Jelf Insurance Brokers to the test? You can now claim your free, no obligation insurance health check by contacting Darren Cronin on Darren.Cronin@jelfgroup.com or by calling 07971 065317.
The Catering Equipment Association Limited is an introducer Appointed Representative of Jelf Insurance Brokers Limited (Reg No. 0837227) which is part of Jelf Group plc (Reg No. 2975376) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Registered address: Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6JX (Registered in England and Wales). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA. JIB098.06.15