|Telephone||01706 826258 or 01706 829295|
We design, build and install bespoke commercial kitchen ventilation and extraction solutions for the catering industry, high quality and at an affordable price.
What we do...
Here at Improvair Ltd we pride ourselves on specialising in bespoke commercial ventilation and extraction systems. The majority of our clients are commercial catering companies who design and build kitchen packages for the end user. We liaise with our client from the early stages of tenders. Our kitchen surveyor will measure up on site before our CAD department draw up for planning. Strict in-house quality control systems are in place for the manufacture of the canopies.
They are installed and commissioned by our qualified time served site engineers to complete the air control system.
Depending on the specification of each individual job, different ancillary items may need to be designed into each bespoke air control system. Generally this is determined by the size of the kitchen, what and where the cooking equipment will be in the kitchen and what power ratings the cooking equipment will generate, also the energy type, gas or electric.
These may include:-
- Extract, Ventilation and Extract, wall or island mounted Canopies
- Canopy Lighting, flush fit or bulkhead lights to spec min IP55 – 500 LUX at working height
- Duct Work to DW 172 or DW144 or Fire Rated / smoke exhaust specification with fans fire proofed depending on design perameters.
- Silencers and anti- vibration mountings and pads for noise reduction and attenuation
- Baffle filters. Air filters, Grease filters and grease traps
- Odour control, Carbon filtration or UV systems
- Gas interlock panels to BS6173 installation of gas fired catering appliances safety regulations
- Fire suppression systems
- Service spines / service walls
- Stainless steel wall cladding
- Heat recovery for carbon reduction schemes
- LPHW batteries, Electric heater batteries or gas heater units to warm supply air in cold weather
- Condense Hoods
- Air handling units
Many of these factors need to be taken into consideration for each bespoke air control system.
All work is carried out to meet or surpass all technical and legal obligations such as DW172 etc.
All staff is trained skilled time served tradesmen who take pride in their work and do so safely and productively.